Roast Beef Recipe for a Super Sunday Roast Dinner.
- Roast Beef, Roast Vegetables, Simple Onion Gravy (ywamperthkitchen.wordpress.com)
- What’s for Dinner: A Sweet and Tangy Beef Roast (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Overbooked Cook – Easy Beef Roast (overbookedandunderpaid.typepad.com)
- Classic American Roast Beef Recipe (metropolitanmen.wordpress.com)
- The King of all Roast Beef’s (breewasheree.wordpress.com)
- Comfort Food Roast Beef Sliders (armylifediywife.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on foodicity:
I admit it. Sometimes I have to try things just to see if they work. Sometimes, they are failures. Like overnight oatmeal in a slow cooker (ick). But sometimes, weird sounding recipes work.
I make a rib roast once every few years, and this was the week. I remember someone once saying they put the roast into a hot oven, turned the oven off, and 2 hours later …perfection. Well folks, that is almost how it works, and yes, it is pretty incredible.
Here’s how I did it:
1 beef rib roast, (mine was approximately 5 pounds)
1-2 tablespoons Montreal steak spice, OR coarse salt and crushed peppercorns
a few sprigs of rosemary
a few cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Remove roast from refrigerator.
Let it stand on counter for 30 – 60 minutes.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Dry the roast as well as you can.
Put garlic under…
View original 130 more words