Wednesday night i went out for a friends birthday at Grill on New York Street in Manchester.http://blackhouse.uk.com/restaurant/manchester-new-york-street/
It has been somewhere i have been meaning to go for a while. My friend Dan had a 50% off food card which is a membership card i have one for Gusto which is another Living Ventures Restuarant, they are valid everyday but friday and saturday. http://blackhouse.uk.com/membership/
Grill on New York Street is very similar to Grill on the Alley in terms of Menu and layout. My friend was quite eager to order the Chateaubriand because a) he had never had it before and b) the 50% off.
The meat was beautiful but two much for even the two of us to finish.
The membership card is definitely worth getting and you can get one for all Living Ventures restaurants such as The living Room and Grill on the Alley. Plus the cocktails are always really good Porn Star Martini’s Vary from Restaurant to Restaurant as they always do. The Cherrylicious is definitely worth a try you could very easy loose track of how many of these you drink.
I have never made Chateaubriand myself but i intend to one day.
Here is a link to a recipe to make it.
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants… (reclaimingyourcastle.com)
- Chateaubriand (chefdoru.com)
- Stop & Shop Kicks Off the Grilling Season With Food Safety and Cooking Tips (paramuspost.com)
- 8 Seasons Grille offers good food, fun events in Bassett Neighborhood (channel3000.com)
- A Grilling Refresher (mensjournal.com)
- Chateaubriand (chefdoru.wordpress.com)