Great dessert! I will be having a go at trying to make a gluten free version.
- Mooch’s Test Kitchen: Gluten-Free Cupcakes Verdict (moochbymegan.wordpress.com)
- Del Posto Offering Entire Pasta Menu Gluten-Free (and It’s Good!) (newyork.seriouseats.com)
- Chocolate, Chocolate & More Chocolate (islaandpatrickinkuwait.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on dessertcrisis:
- 115g good quality dark chocolate
- 115g salted butter
- 1 shot of strong espresso or 1 Tbl of instant coffee granules
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 60g caster sugar
- 30g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and butter 4 x 125ml ramekins.
- In a heavy based pan over low heat, melt the chocolate, butter and coffee until melted. Stir to a glossy batter. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar with an electric mixer for at least 5 minutes or until pale, thick and leaves ribbons trails.
- Add chocolate and flour and gently fold until just combined. Be careful not to knock too much air out of the batter.
- Divide batter amongst ramekins and place on a baking tray. Fondants can be covered with clingwrap and stored in the fridge or freezer at this stage.
- Bake for 12…
View original 98 more words