Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Jen, I live in the UK and love everything about food. I hope you enjoy the recipes you find on my blog, not only the recipes written by me but also the recipes from other sources that I feel are well worth a try. You will find that many of the recipes are family favourites but with a little twist which are often inspired or encountered from my travels which gives the dishes a certain je ne sais quoi.
I have been fortunate enough to have visited some really amazing places, especially Asia and North America and this has opened my eyes (and tastebuds) to new ingredients that I feel no cookery book has managed to capture. As mentioned, this has enabled me to feature classic dishes & recipes but with a fresher and modern taste. After dinner, its time to put my feet up and catch up with the celebrity gossip from around the world and in particular, check out their homes and furniture used to decorate these spectacular properties.
Please check out my other blog celebrityhomestyle.com to get advice and ideas on celebrities home furnishings and how you can achieve a similar look in your home.
I will also keep this page up to date with links to my favourite Blogs.
- Pancake flipping time! (onefinestay.com)
- Cookery – hmmm? (scranblog.wordpress.com)
- Rose Prince’s Baking Club: chocolate and toasted almond cake (telegraph.co.uk)
- Gwynnie’s seal of approval (onefinestay.com)
- Top holiday cooking apps for Android (reviews.cnet.com)
- Food Glorious Food (thefinchsbeak.wordpress.com)
- Cook Book Club- Recipes from my mother for my daughter (couldiswapmychildrenforpenguins.wordpress.com)
- Book review: Moro by Sam and Sam Clark (bookwormlets.wordpress.com)
- The recipe for recipe books (goodkorma.wordpress.com)
- The tyranny of the recipe (cakeandfinewine.wordpress.com)