This is one of my current favourites.
I began making it after I tried it at one of my favourite restaurants a little BYO Italian called pinochios.
I’ve slightly altered the recipe the link takes you too.
Obviously I use Rigatoni instead of Papperdelle, but both work well.
I also replaced the red onion with charlottes and I add soft cream cheese (Philadelphia) to get the sauce creamy but not overpower the sauce it gives it a tang. I got this idea after trying another version at a restaurant called Puccini‘s. http://www.puccinirestaurant.co.uk/
You could add goats cheese instead I have tried this but don’t put too much in its quite overpowering.
- Pasqualino’s Italian Restaurant (yinzhungry.wordpress.com)
- Rigatoni with Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce (annashortcakes.wordpress.com)
- Baked Spinach and Mushroom Rigatoni (alidoesit.wordpress.com)
- Simple Guide to Steak (tashastastytravels.wordpress.com)
- Rigatoni with Vodka Sauce (jksherlock.wordpress.com)
- Butternut Squash Rigatoni – Fusaro’s (torontofoodiemommy.wordpress.com)
- Review: Casa Antonio, Benton (tasteofthenorth.wordpress.com)