I have been searching all over for a really good Pulled Pork Recipe with great visuals! Love the meat rakes.
- New Thing +9: Meat Rakes (365newthings.net)
- Graduation leftovers: Pork Carnitas (themealmattersmost.wordpress.com)
- Braised Pork with Apples (spoonful.com)
- Pork (or Beef) on a Bun (spoonful.com)
- Family Favorite Pulled Pork Crockpot Recipes For Sandwiches (dietnewsinfo.com)
- pulled pork for protein, please. (sweatandthesweetlife.wordpress.com)
- International Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes That Will Suprise You (dietnewsinfo.com)
- May 14, 2013 – Chipotle Pulled Pork Sandwiches (unefox.com)
- Day Thirteen- Gettin Me Some Pulled Pork (theadventuresofamy2013.wordpress.com)
- Large Pork Roast (Boston Butt/Shoulder) – How to deal with in a frugal manner (frugalhausfrau.wordpress.com)
BBQ season is kicking in, and the smell and taste of good home cooked BBQ food gets seriously addictive. I love to give it a local twist, and pork shoulder braised in cider is truly a wonderful match, the only thing I could do was to smoke it with some chunks of apple wood pruned from the apple trees in my garden. The pork was a wonderful shoulder from Pitmans Farm.
My recipe is over on the Food Magazine blogs, some great blogs on their site, including this one for Cider Braised Pulled Pork.
Have a great BBQ season.